All Willing Souls Can Do It
And We Can Help
Dr. Lin's Quest beyond Medication and Surgery
- about Urination, PSA/ Prostate Cancer, Erectile Dysfunction, Self-Care, Blood in urine
used to counsel my patients at urology clinic, which represents my personal and professional lifelong observation, collection,
analysis, and summary about medicine and life.
Of course, all the materials I presented are open for professional scrutiny and criticism so together we can enhance the quality and
quantity of realistic medical care beyond the inherent power of medications and procedures; the benefit of medical care
to the public can be maximized.
1. What Should We Do When WE fall Sick?
2. Difficulty to Urinate or Troubling Urination in Men, Also in Women;
3. Formula and Steps of Treating Voiding Disorders ;
4. Mystery of Nocturia, Peeing at Night ;
5. Basics for Life Reality, Self-care, and Self-improvement; ;
6. Issues about PSA (prostate specific antigen) and its use at present and in the past since 1970 ;
7. Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Focus on the articles in Blog-B;
8. Premature Ejaculation ;
9. Information on Life Reality;
10. Blood in the Urine - Hematuria;
Universal Healthy Lifestyle
Roadmap to Long Happy Life