Despite differing in time and location, everything we do in life will always be automatically imprinted as a part of our life and living at
the different levels of personal and social scenes. To realize this fact, we need to visualize and scrutinize the real face of what's life
as close as possible.
interaction, and identification. I feel we need to keep them in perspective and guard them tightly against losing sight of What is Life?
1. Life is a short one-way street along which we're only allowed to make a decision and take an action at a moment in a
location under a circumstance. As soon as a decision is made and an action is taken and delivered, we have to graciously
and responsibly embrace its consequence and move on.
2. Nothing lasts forever, but time, space, and potentially religious eternal life - not diamonds as commercially promoted.
3. While we have a right to come on the stage of life to display the value of our existence, we also have an obligation to leave
there timely and graciously in order to keep the balance and procession of endless recycling of life in check.
4. Life is a constantly changing, adjusting dynamic process of self-service. Hence, a mechanism to reflect and materialize the
need for self-service should always prevail and be in action; if not, unrest emerges and chaos ensues.
5. The path of life has never changed over time and location. Regardless of race, gender, religion, occupation, and education,
the essence of life has always been the same - i.e., to fulfill the need for survival, growth, procreation, and continuation,
directly or indirectly through a process of observing, collecting, analyzing, dissecting, and summarizing the activities to fulfill
a timely need for searching, improving, and perfecting the matters of foods and sex life.
6. We are never born equal, but we have an equal opportunity to use whatever comes with our life, i.e., the innate natural
7. In essence, the fundamental reason to get or live together is to advance and achieve a higher level of self-service which we
cannot have or accomplish it if we live alone. This fact applies to all forms of relationships such as those with spouse,
family, coworker, relative, church, organization, society, nation, and the world.
8. All biological entities have always to be self-centered for constantly self-serving so to secure its own survival, growth,
procreation, and continuation; so do all human beings.
9. No place, person, or circumstance could be perfect. In life, perfection and excellence would and will never be, but perfecting
and excelling should be. In fact, we are only possible to work from imperfection and inferiority toward perfection and
10. As the former conscientiously courageous US President J. F. Kennedy openly admitted: democracy is not perfect, there has
been no other better system ever invented yet. In fact, democracy has been the most sophisticated system ever built to
distribute and redistribute limited social and political power and resource, hoping to assure a harmony in fulfilling the
matters for food and sex life for all if possible. After all, it is still largely under the mercy of smart elite minority in power - the
11. An offering of pure kindness and generosity has never really happened and existed; it is merely the byproducts after
personal spiritual and physical abundance and comfort. Abundance alone is not enough for the possessors to offer some
share of kindness and generosity; if ever, they have to be mentally comfortable and secure to release their abundance.
12. The process of life and living requires a continuous flow of delivering spiritual and physical activities; it is driven by the sense
of need, i.e., what can be good or bad for me?
13. It is absolutely nothing wrong to be self-serving as long as what we get is not at expense of someone's spiritual and
physical pain, suffering, and loss. Generally speaking, such an undesirable self-serving is usually accomplished by
manipulating others' greed, ignorance, anxiety, and fear with various forms of tactics of power and disguise of deception
under hidden agenda. This pattern of behaviors should be adopted as the general universal principle of act and applied to
all the events on all stages of life in the world if we genuinely wish to create an enduring peace.
14. While every human beings have the right to be self-serving, they should carry out their share of obligation to help each other
fulfill the need of self-serving for food and sex life.
15. There has been no free meal or service. Someone has to pay a price somewhere in some way to generate and make the
“free” meal or service available. In fact, the advertisement of something free is merely a public ploy of deception; it generates
a strong negative impact on the effect of education.
16. Understand the inevitable relationship between an individual and the world: The strengths and characters of any groups
such as families, churches, institutions, companies, organizations, governments, and even the world represent the ultimate
accumulation of the strengths and characters of all their participating members. That is why the process of peacemaking
should start out from the within of an individual.
17. To optimize the strength, power, and foundation of peacemaking, we have to properly explore and fully utilize our inborn inner
invisible natural resources. Unfortunately, most of people have either under-used, or overused, or misused, or abused, and
even destroyed the innate resources knowingly or unknowingly all together.
18. The need and activities to fulfill the matters of foods and sex life display the beauty and ugliness of life - personal and social.
The above list of “what is life?” is just something obvious to all in daily life and living. The length of such a list can be further
All Willing Souls Can Do It
And We Can Help
Dr. Lin's Quest beyond Medication and Surgery
Universal Healthy Lifestyle
Roadmap to Long Happy Life